By VIJAY KUMAR MURUGAVELL
I am one who very seldom spews vitriol in my writings, but in the case of Hee Yit Foong I will make an exception, as a citizen I feel so disgusted by such behavior of an elected representative, I can only imagine the anger felt by her constituents in Jelapang.
1) Before Perak government was toppled she went missing with excuses of celebrating her birthday and visiting her mother, now we know she was negotiating to be an independent friendly to BN after MCA and Gerakan did not dare take her.
2) She demanded an apology from Lim Kit Siang for suspecting she was defecting, about how she was with DAP for 20+ years and would be sad to leave the party, in the end she defected as all were suspecting. She owes YB Lim an apology.
3) She said that her constituents love her, and she goes to Jelapang often, and that some of her beloved constituents are concerned for her safety,but the fact is the last time she arrived in a silver Mercedes, there was a mob protest, her new assistant was so fearful that he told her to leave immediately for her safety.People in Jelapang are burning her photos with hell money. Her parents home and service center was pelted with stones.Even the landlord asked her to vacate her service center.View how much they love her here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WMxmMdaZSU She should just resign as it is next to impossible for her to serve the people of Jelapang.
4) She flipped flopped on the pepper spray- from I did not, it was a key chain , then finally it was pepper spray but not mine, it was thrown at me. It the first time I heard that an alleged victim was handed a pepper spray to defend herself against an aggressor, yeah right,next time if you are mugged don't spray to defend your self throw the spray at the mugger so he can use it against you.She also says she was scared but the picture of her holding up the pepper spray shows defiance rather than fear.I wonder what she is going to say next in the face of irrefutable evidence, that she carries pepper spray around "to flavor her food" ?
5) She alleged sexual harassment, when 90% of normal males would not even find her mildly attractive, now she has toned it down to just "harassment",so has her UGLY twin sister Hamidah Osman, luckily the DAP men did not puke.
6) She denies tearing currency notes citing it was already torn before being thrown at her, but many saw her grab an RM50 note from Thomas Su and tearing it, witnesses aside have you ever known anyone who tears a note first before throwing it ?If a note was torn into pieces , how far will the smaller pieces fly ? It is likely to fall near the feet of the person throwing it.She now denies this saying it was only RM1 and had it been RM50 she would have kept it and given it to someone in need, she even declared those who threw the notes as "cheapskate".According to witnesses, Pakatan rep Thomas Su (Pasir Pinji) ridiculed Ganesan by offering him RM50 and shouting ‘Go and die’ in Cantonese. BN-friendly independent state rep and deputy speaker Hee comes to Ganesan’s defence by snatching away the money and tearing in into pieces.So she was not intimidated but actually took the initiative to get into a scuffle that involved two other parties, hardly typical of someone who claims to be in fear or for that matter "physically challenged" by polio.
After fraternizing with UMNO she seems to have mastered the habit of telling unsophisticated boorish lies and unconvincing denials. She goes on yapping away spewing crap , while most sane people are rolling their eyes and muttering "chor lei tou soh".
I won't be surprised if the allegations that she was offered RM25 mil to defect are true -read here http://mt.m2day.org/2008/content/view/21594/84/ she will certainly need it.
Who in their right mind would want to field this monumental liability as a candidate in the future ?She is politically finished and persona non grata in most parts of Malaysia, and so as not to waste taxpayers money on constant police protection, my suggestion is she should just migrate.
'Hati mereka ada hantu' (They have a guilty conscience)," she said,when to many it is she who is the Hantu (Demon).I pity her parents who will be rightly or wrongly accused of bringing her up badly, one Chinese friend even told me that it is better to give birth to a "char siew" (roast pork) than such a person, because even char siew is useful as food. I supppose DAP now has the unenviable task of doing some soul searching for fielding her as a candidate in the first place.